EV2 Programmable Tachometer 0-3500 rpm, 3 3/8"
Product Code: E02300
This microprocessor based instrument is designed to accept signals from pulse generators, magnetic sensors and alternators. Unit features dip switch programming. Mounting hardware and light kit included.
EV (Enhanced Visibility) products:
- White dished face dial, blue backlit numerals, illuminated blue pointer and chrome bezel
- Convex scratch-resistant glass lenses
- Antifog solution applied to inside of glass lenses
- All instruments frontally sealed
- All outer plastic parts are UV stabilized
- Glass filled white polyster case resists corrosion and vibration and augments lighting, designed for superior night time viewing
- The mechanical pressure and temperature gauges, as well as the pitot speedometer, feature a phosphor bronze bourdon tube linked to a gear and pinion arrangement for accurate indication
- Most gauges are for 12V DC NG operation unless otherwise specified.